Now, i totally feel for working people. Be it office work or retail or etc etc, i salute you guys/girls. IT'S SO DAMN TIRING! Everyday wake up so early and work for at least 8 hours! After that, i'll be too tired to go down to town. Watched 20th century boys last thurs after work. Only watched my 2 bucks worth lor. Wait, maybe only 50 cents! I only know there's a few guys, a small girl and one really really ugly masked villain. I slept in the cinema almost throughout the whole show.
But i saw what's after the credits lor! I bet some of you didnt know right.. (;
Time check. 8 55AM (goodness! AM lor! anyway, what does AM means ah? anti-mage? average men? people who wakes up at such unearthly hours are crazy.)
Blogging from office again. And i wanna RANT already! My mum lah! She dont let me drink my coffee. ): I bought an extra packet cause one packet always finish in half an hours time what! Not enough not enough! Then she went on saying drinking so much coffee is bad for what liver or i dunno what 'wei'. Like which part of our body is called 'wei' I bet that part is a twit. And it talks like this. wEiixZx~
And she gave away my extra packet of coffee to a random worker. 70 CENTS OKAY!
There goes my thoughonly70centsbutit'sreallyessential coffee for the day. (pouts out loud, if that is really possible, people with thick thick slimy lips, they pouts out really LOUD with a big big SLURP~)
See, i'm going crazy! I NEED SLEEP! AND COFFEE. I wonder how interestingly dumb people spell coffee. COFE, COFFI, KOFI, gofi, goffee, gothy, kofi, coughy. (wtf look?)
I'm gonna go mix some sand into my cup of water and pretend it's coffee now! (insanely pulls my hair to get the mad people look) (flaunts)
(put my finger in my mouth and drools) (and then walks away) (haha you need to be really imaginative to read jiawei's blog) (breast) (what did you just picture?!) (i pictured japanese hentai girls you leh?)
(fingernail hair)
(blonde ankle hair)
Omg retarded! BYE!
PS!: THANK YOU FEE FEE FOR THE belated BIRTHDAY PRESENT! I'm so touched that i feel molested. GET IT? er no, okay. So anyway, THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH! I really didnt expect that man. I'm gonna wear that awesome shirt with pride and dignity till it rots (like some people we dont like)'s face. Omg bitchy, yeah i know, love it right. And i'm sorry for being so lethargic and tired and zombie-ish on saturday! TIRED LAH! Hates work like how i hate it when lizards hunts for mosquitoes.
But i saw what's after the credits lor! I bet some of you didnt know right.. (;
Time check. 8 55AM (goodness! AM lor! anyway, what does AM means ah? anti-mage? average men? people who wakes up at such unearthly hours are crazy.)
Blogging from office again. And i wanna RANT already! My mum lah! She dont let me drink my coffee. ): I bought an extra packet cause one packet always finish in half an hours time what! Not enough not enough! Then she went on saying drinking so much coffee is bad for what liver or i dunno what 'wei'. Like which part of our body is called 'wei' I bet that part is a twit. And it talks like this. wEiixZx~
And she gave away my extra packet of coffee to a random worker. 70 CENTS OKAY!
There goes my thoughonly70centsbutit'sreallyessential coffee for the day. (pouts out loud, if that is really possible, people with thick thick slimy lips, they pouts out really LOUD with a big big SLURP~)
See, i'm going crazy! I NEED SLEEP! AND COFFEE. I wonder how interestingly dumb people spell coffee. COFE, COFFI, KOFI, gofi, goffee, gothy, kofi, coughy. (wtf look?)
I'm gonna go mix some sand into my cup of water and pretend it's coffee now! (insanely pulls my hair to get the mad people look) (flaunts)
(put my finger in my mouth and drools) (and then walks away) (haha you need to be really imaginative to read jiawei's blog) (breast) (what did you just picture?!) (i pictured japanese hentai girls you leh?)
(fingernail hair)
(blonde ankle hair)
Omg retarded! BYE!
PS!: THANK YOU FEE FEE FOR THE belated BIRTHDAY PRESENT! I'm so touched that i feel molested. GET IT? er no, okay. So anyway, THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH! I really didnt expect that man. I'm gonna wear that awesome shirt with pride and dignity till it rots (like some people we dont like)'s face. Omg bitchy, yeah i know, love it right. And i'm sorry for being so lethargic and tired and zombie-ish on saturday! TIRED LAH! Hates work like how i hate it when lizards hunts for mosquitoes.
Comments